New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 videos?
Author: Brad 
Date:   05-20-02 22:13

So I've downloaded all the videos from the video section. I also have a couple from Silver's site. Where else can I find video clips? I particularly like the ones that show a full routine of a couple minutes or more. Anyone can help me out? A lot of you guys I've never seen any video of.

Reply To This Message

Re: videos?
Author: mdamelio 
Date:   05-21-02 00:55

www.shiftys-spheres.com The site operator is a bit off if you know what I mean, but he's got some quality stuff on there. I think lance has some stashed away somewhere that he may be willing to throw out there, like his lodi performance, as well as greg from cj part 1, a bit of a workshop he did. As well as some stuff on Contactjuggling.com Rich has some good vids on there as well.

~Mickey

Reply To This Message

Thanks Mickey
Author: Rich Shumaker 
Date:   05-21-02 03:06

First Thanks for the mention Mickey.

I put up a basic routine recently to go along with theonlygoldenchicken's (Joe) CJ notation system.

I am not trying to light a fire but school should be out soon and I am asking Chicken here if I have permission to post the link and notation.

The link would be to the video,
The notation would be the notation for that video.

So Chicken if you read this are you done yet?

I have the notation worked out.
I think you checked it.

Anyway.

There is another site that has basic moves but I don't remember it. I would check the links area of CJ.com as I have a list of CJ on the Web stuff.

Hope that helps.

Rich Shumaker
The Other Contact Juggler
Rich@ContactJuggling.com
www.ContactJuggling.com

Reply To This Message

Author: Teo 
Date:   05-21-02 16:32

Apparently Lance's lodi performance is pretty tight because everyone refers to it now or later. Lance, would you be willing to post that video? I would love to take a look at it! Thanks

Reply To This Message

Author: Brad 
Date:   05-21-02 23:10

The Lodi performance is available from the videos section of this site.

I think I've already got all the videos that have been mentioned so far...I thought maybe there was some more stuff out there in hiding. :)

Reply To This Message

Author: remy 
Date:   05-21-02 23:17

lance has some too! look here--www.ookyspooky.com/contact

rem

Reply To This Message

Author: Klas 
Date:   05-22-02 08:09

Since it hasn't been metioned yet...

Don't forget bowers.com, there's two clips available, nothing extreme, but nice and smooth, and the oldest stuff you'll find on the web.

Klas

Reply To This Message

Author: Daniel Kerr 
Date:   05-22-02 18:37

There's a small clip of me contact juggling in the back of a taxi on www.barteredride.co.uk. Look on page 4.

Reply To This Message

Author: Lance Coombes 
Date:   05-22-02 20:15

Heehee. You guys all beat me to it! In case you didn't see it in the other messages, Teo, you can get all the vids I have from <A HREF="http://www.ookyspooky.com/contact/">my dorky little contact page</A>.

--
Imagine that there is some clever signature here.

Reply To This Message

Author: wells 
Date:   05-23-02 01:59

my video page has video from 4 years ago
http://mrstatue.com/videosx.html
its the oakland performance art one

Reply To This Message

Forum List  |  Threaded View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    Small Apartment? Make an enclosure!.