chat
clubs
maps
forum
FAQ
events
Valid XHTML 1.0
Valid CSS
Constantly be aware of your surroundings.
this site is sponsored by Infinite Illusions

General
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 First Performance
Author: Cheese 
Date:   03-16-02 05:22

I had my first performance in front of a large crowd tonight, and although i dropped the ball 3 times during the toss juggling part, I have this really gratifying feeling in me... it was kinda funny cause immidiately after my juggling presentation, by cathing 3 i went straight into the 3 ball palmspin but the balls wouldnt... move... cause i was all shakey up on stage.. so i just dropped one and did the 2 ball isolation, and mineshaft toss, butterfly, ect.. overall it was really fun, getiing all of the good comments afterward. Maybe through buskering I can earn enough (profit)money to get me an acryilic.

Cheese
Reply To This Message

Re: First Performance
Author: Kat 
Date:   03-16-02 20:13

Yay! Congradulations! ^_^ Kudos on the performance. The first time performing anything is really rough, then you start to get used to it. Good luck on future performances!
Reply To This Message

Re: First Performance
Author: michael glenn 
Date:   03-21-02 07:11

Congrats on your show. The first time I did a stage show, I was shaking enough not to be able to do any multi ball. It is trial by fire, glad you came out only slightly singed!

Michael

play on....
Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

this site is ©2001 Kae Verens. extracts may not be used unless permission is granted. images & text are © their submitters.