ContactJuggling.org Forum Index ContactJuggling.org
Half dance, half juggling, half mime, half magic....I'm a contact juggler, not a mathematician

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Ruler of the Land!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kitsune_Whisper

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Kitsune grins wide and laughs.
"Right after I get these tails sewn back. "

And zips off to the vet.

follow no path
all paths lead where

truth is here

-ee cummings

http://www.myspace.com/kitsune_whisper
Royal

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject:

Your plotting displeases the king...
Loco Dantes

Posted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject:

Setting: Arkham Institute for the Crimanally Insane, Gotham city (aka Batman land)

Silver and Loco Dantes are soon the Most favored Inmates at arkham. Coupled with thier fine performing skills, and uncanny knack at dealing with the criminally insane, the form a collective barganing agreement for better rights, Better pay, and More bingo nights.

Time Passes...

After a few weeks The GLU (Gotham Lunatics Union) has Gatherd all of thoes rights and more. At this time, the inmates have decided that they want an equal say in there penal expirence, and with enough lobbying, a addemun to the charter of Arkham allows that the president of the GLU would be acting manager should the head of the asylum, until such time as a suitable replacement is found.

Two Weeks ago

After A brief period of moruning John Keel, Loco Dantes assumes control of Arkham. While there has been no concrete details concerning Keel's death, Speculations have run rampant ranging from Electrocution by a Hair Dryer in the Shower, to a heart attack of the 3 gunshot variety.

Last Week

More distressing news from arkham. It has seemed that there has been an explosion of the lunch room and there is now a gaping hole. Normally, this would not be a problem, however, at the same time a metor must have hit down because there was also a gaping hole in interior wall also. However, Arkham was well built, and even that shouldn't have let the prisoners escape. Alas, due to incresed spending on bingo nights, wall maitnence spending was cut, so there was a hole in that wall also. Needless to say all the Supervillians, Normal Villians, Assassasins, petty thugs, con men, Arsonists and many other foul people beside, Went free. Except for Ivy. She didnt want to move her plants and liked the bingo.

And that brings us to today...

Setting: The Castle

*Loco Dantes strides in palmspinning 4 balls, with a 5th in an elbow stall*

Royal: Eh? Whats this? How did you get past my gaurds?
Loco: Your a king arent you? Aren't Royal Kings supposed to have a Royal jester?
Royal: Well... I suppose...
*Royal Gets mesmerized by the pretty acryllics.*
Loco: And shouldnt the jester know amazing tricks, to amaze and inspire you?
*Royals eyes are glazed over*
Loco: Oops look at that, droped one
*Loco watches as the ball rolls down the stairs, and out the door, follwed by Royal in hot persuit. Then he watches as silver closes the door, and bolts it. Then he hands the remaning 4 acryllics to silver, and strides over to the throne*

RULER OF THE LAND!
Kitsune_Whisper

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:53 am    Post subject:

Little does Dante or Silver know but the throne is actually a transformer who is being blackmailed by Sylver_Cat and Kitsune. (We caught him with embarassing photos involving a toaster oven and a mixer)

As soon as Loco gets comfortable, the throne transforms into a cage that traps the two Contact jugglers. Kitsune and Sylver do a dramatic entrance from the high windows on zip lines and unbolt the doors, revealing a moving crew with thier nice new shiny thrones.

King and consort rule with thier new "pets" Dante and Silver to perform for them.

follow no path
all paths lead where

truth is here

-ee cummings

silver

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:14 am    Post subject:

silver's hourly rates bankrupt the castle after 15 mins, the invoice is so colossal that a black hole is in danger of forming around it.

the stress caused by the financial disaster causes the minds of the present rulers to cave in.

the bailiffs arrive and remove the thrones and sell them to silver at a knock down price.

silver kindly arranges 24hr "care" for sylver_cat and the foxtailed one. At the royal freak show.

At this point silver sits and has a good long think, is power the right thing for him?

the land descends into chaos and anarchy around him.
cant_think_of_a_name

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:24 am    Post subject:

Can't Think utilises the time silver spends faffing about thinking about power to develop a new type of ice cream that makes you think you're a whooping crane for 24 hours. She rolls out the fire engine (aptly nicknamed 'the giant fire engine of impending doom') and pumps the icecream far and wide.

Everyone in the vicinity starts ruffling their feather and promptly fy south for winter, making Can't Think

ruler of the land

silver, check your mail
Look!_This_Chånges!
Messing with Heads

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:14 pm    Post subject:

Ruler of the Land

My posts are written with a sense of humour. Please read them with one.
Dizz
Not so Normal

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject:

As soon as Changes sits down, Dizz folds up the chair with him in it and tosses him in a camper. Dizz gets a new throne from the magic closet and is now RULER OF THE LAND!

*peers around for stray kitties*
Kitsune_Whisper

Posted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 11:27 pm    Post subject:

After escaping the clutches of the bearded lady and the reptile boy, a bedraggled Kitsune climbs on the roof and drops a portable hole from a tall window onto the throne. Dizz and throne both disappear into a bizarre cartoon world.

Kitsune takes the portable hole, folds it up and tosses it in the magic closet, extracting a new chair.

King of the Land!

follow no path
all paths lead where

truth is here

-ee cummings

sylver_cat

Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 1:40 am    Post subject:

wow, a chair, the throne is losing budget :p

Sylver_cat finally comes back from the freak show, looks at Kitsune sitting on his chair and laugh a little bit.... Since Dizz had attracted lots of stray kitties, she now has an army.

Seven kitties comes in the throne room holding captive a fox. They start to tickle it in a very evilish manner. At the second Kitsune gets up, Sylver_cat sneak to the throne and her minions throw the fox outside (followed by Kitsune, of course) They lock the front door.

-Ruler I am now. No more teamwork, you sneaky fox demon. Royal statement: Pirates are better then ninjas *evil glare*

Sylver_cat is now the Ruler of the Land!!
Kitsune_Whisper

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject:

OOoooHhhhh that's why you never trust a cat.

*Kitsune goes off to plot, mumbling something about catnip and sneezing powder.*

follow no path
all paths lead where

truth is here

-ee cummings

Illumilatte

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:29 pm    Post subject:

Elly has the throne room, and everyone in it, quarantined for Bird Flu. And temporarily moves the throne room into the hall and is temporarily ruler of the land(we all know it won't last!)
Loco Dantes

Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject:

[quote="Illumilatte"]... And temporarily moves the throne room into the hall and is temporarily ruler of the land(we all know it won't last!)[/quote]

Lies Dirty stinking lies! The kingdom is for life mang! life!
Kitsune_Whisper

Posted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 7:43 am    Post subject:

Kitsune summons a swarm of killer ninja mimes to attack the throne room, unfortunately he's not so good at miming directions and they all get stuck in invisible boxes of their own designs.

So he goes to the back up plan, which is an acrylic on a on a stick and string that no CJer can resist. Its a free sphere!
While she's gone, sits in the throne, after cutting out a space in the back for tails.

Ruler of the Land! (again, one day the peasants are gonna revolt against our shenanigans)

follow no path
all paths lead where

truth is here

-ee cummings

sylver_cat

Posted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:28 am    Post subject:

ho, free sphere, lucky!
       ContactJuggling.org Forum Index -> Random threads All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: