ContactJuggling.org Forum Index ContactJuggling.org
Half dance, half juggling, half mime, half magic....I'm a contact juggler, not a mathematician

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
when lifes getting you down mrs brown......
Goto page Previous  1, 2  

View previous topic :: View next topic  
daisylou

Posted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:21 pm    Post subject:

learn something new ive been moping all evening in between crying and being emotional at X-Factor...and so now I just started trying to balance a ball on my head...totally refocused my brain to concentrate and ive done it more than once for 2 whole minutes - get in!!!

hm my 'n' key is not working as it should,,,its all stuck...hmmm

Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 11:19 am    Post subject:

Well considering the temp here can't make up its mind. one day its 70 degrees and the next its 32, I am going into seasonal identity crisis. I swear if I get anymore confused, I'll be wearing swim trunks and a parka with a sled in hand waiting for the beach snow!!!!!!

Arrgh and to top it all off, No RAIN. None. our lakes are down almost 20 feet!!!

On cold days I love wrapping up and taking hikes out in the mountains. Gets the blood flowing and you can see some amazing sights if you are still and quiet..

follow no path
all paths lead where

truth is here

-ee cummings

http://www.myspace.com/kitsune_whisper
su-nami

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject:

[quote="Kitsune_Whisper"]Well considering the temp here can't make up its mind. one day its 70 degrees and the next its 32, I am going into seasonal identity crisis. I swear if I get anymore confused, I'll be wearing swim trunks and a parka with a sled in hand waiting for the beach snow!!!!!!

Arrgh and to top it all off, No RAIN. None. our lakes are down almost 20 feet!!!

On cold days I love wrapping up and taking hikes out in the mountains. Gets the blood flowing and you can see some amazing sights if you are still and quiet..[/quote]

that sounds crazy, where are you?
FireMage

Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:37 am    Post subject:

North Carlina, US his where Kit is. That whole area in the south east of US is in super drought. Areas in Georgia are not giving customers water at restraunts unless requested(water is typicaly given as you are seated in most restraunts here). And they are changing out all the lou's to auto flush deals to reduce water consumption. it's getting pretty bad, ive heard. Here in TX on the other hand has rained a 3.5in since beginning of month, i would be happy to send it your way Kit.
       ContactJuggling.org Forum Index -> Random threads All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: