New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 To The Community
Author: Floater 
Date:   05-24-02 22:33

I just wanted to say how glad I am to see a forum for those who practice this art. It's been very benefical for my practice to see what so many of you are doing. So thank you to all those who run and contibute to this page. I hope to see it continue to grow in imagery and dialogue.

Reply To This Message

Re: To The Community
Author: mdamelio 
Date:   05-24-02 23:28

Yer welcome :-), So Floater tell us of your experiences, what do you do with cj, do you do it for yourself, do you perform?? Both?? Are you new to it all or are you an old timer like ferret *g* strictly in the cj sense ferret I swear. Also do you prefer body rolling or palmspinning? I think that's enough for now. Have fun filling in the blanks.

~Mickey

Reply To This Message

Who am I?
Author: Floater 
Date:   05-25-02 02:48

I would say I'm an intermediate. I've been doing this for a few years now and am finally beginning to move into to more advanced areas like body rolls, as well as exploring how to move my body with the balls aside from just doing "the moves". Since I began, I've equally worked on rolling moves and palm spinning, and I've found both to be very benefical to one another. I haven't had an enormous amount of experience performing yet, but am starting to pick up pace with that aspect and am definitely ready to take on the challenge of doing more of it. A very large aspect of my developement with this art form has been around the creation of the character that does the art. I've put together a few pretty elaborate costumes and have even built a vehicle for one of my characters. Hopefully I will be able to contibute some pictures soon.

Reply To This Message

Re: Who am I?
Author: mdamelio 
Date:   05-25-02 03:41

Nice, looking forward to it.

~Mickey

Reply To This Message

Forum List  |  Threaded View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject: