Ball balls balls
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Video links <embed-youtube>HsH4y76fqDw</embed-youtube>
- Recommended balls for 1 ball contact - Article at the Ministry.
- Which size balls to use for Multiball Contact - Extract from Appendix 2 of the book Multiball Contact reproduced with permission.
- Ministry ball reviews - Currently, there are "Contact balls", "Sil-X balls" and "Rhythmic Gymnastics balls" reviewed.
- Definitions of ball types - Forum Thread.
- Further advice
- Stain Removal - An experimental method of removing stains from stage balls. Use at your own risk, but I haven't heard of anything negative about it yet
- Twisthem's_guide has some good ball info too. Also, Fushigi is a type of ball thats brand new in the world of contact juggling, its made of a metal ball surrounded by an acrylic sphere.