ContactJuggling.org Forum Index ContactJuggling.org
Half dance, half juggling, half mime, half magic....I'm a contact juggler, not a mathematician

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
New college guy

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saucks

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2024 5:37 am    Post subject: New college guy

Hello all,
I am new to the art of contact juggling, more like I would like to start. I am very interested in it. I live in Florida, more specifically the mid-eastern area. I was wondering if there was any clubs that meet in the area. I currently have some billliard balls that I am trying to start with. I can currently rotate two fluently in my strong hand, but haven't done it with three yet. I am looking for any help with this and for any tips from people on how to start. I understand the concepts of most of the stuff, I just can't get my hands to move that fluently yet. Any help or tips are appreciated.
Thank you,
Zach
Saulie

Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2024 2:42 pm    Post subject:

First off.... Welcome...

Second... Juggling clubs are everywhere... at least that I what I want to believe...

http://www.juggling.org/meetings/close.html

Check out the link, you can put in your zip code and it will search for everything that may be close to you.

But be warned. I live in norfolk VA. And it said there were 2 in my area, yet I come to find out that they disbanded years ago.

Third... Check out the essays section from the main page... Look for 'The First Five' by Ferret. I think its on the 7th page or so. And then check out the other essays, the videos, moves section, and just plain keep asking questions.

Fourth.....Go forth and play...

Saulie

Saulie@contactjuggling.org
       ContactJuggling.org Forum Index -> Introduce Yourself All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: