ContactJuggling.org Forum Index ContactJuggling.org
Half dance, half juggling, half mime, half magic....I'm a contact juggler, not a mathematician

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Isolation vid

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cannonballjames

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2024 7:02 pm    Post subject: Isolation vid

ok... first of all, my isolations need work. That's why I made this, so I could see just how much and where. I'm also very open to ideas and suggestions to smooth stuff out, so criticize away!

Link

This one is just fooling around with a wine glass... fun to do at restaurants though.

Link

..hopefully those linked properly...
he4rty

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2024 7:16 pm    Post subject:

First one was a bit too dark and I couldn't see the iso in front of your body that well, kinda lost the ball.

Liked the idea of the other vid.
dpizarro159

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2024 7:26 pm    Post subject:

on the first video when your sideways... are you trying to palmcircle or your just moving yur hand forward and back?

if your trying to iso palmcircle try learning stall points on the tip of your fingrs and and slowly change to the next fingers and so own once you get that comfortable you'll see palmcircle will be much easier when you do the circles

on and like hearty said... dont wear black lol, kind of hard to see where the ball is
Cannonballjames

Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2024 8:03 pm    Post subject:

I think it is my computer, it looks fine in the camera, but on the comp it showed up kinda dark. I was hoping it was just my monitor. Not wearing black isn't really an option for me though... I'll have to work on lighting perhaps. I think the thing that was really hurting my palm iso's in that video is an unconscious thing about using a 4" acrylic over a hard surface and not wanting to drop it, so my brain made my fingers stay curled instead of flattening out properly. Not that my palm iso's are that great, but usually they are smoother than that. I should film some over carpet or a bed where I'm not concerned about dropping it. Then I can get them out on my fingertips instead of safely in the palm away from danger...
Illumilatte

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2024 2:13 am    Post subject:

Good start . And...just drop it so it becomes your practice ball and you don't have to worry about it. heheh.
Cybele

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2024 9:34 am    Post subject:

unless the surface was concrete it probably wont do that much damage to your ball

really good start!
       ContactJuggling.org Forum Index -> The Isolation Chamber All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: