ContactJuggling.org Forum Index ContactJuggling.org
Half dance, half juggling, half mime, half magic....I'm a contact juggler, not a mathematician

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Assassin's Creed
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Assassin's Creed?
Wooo! Assassin's Creeeeed!! OH EM GEEEEE!!!
 26%  [ 8 ]
...what's that?
 63%  [ 19 ]
I know what it is... but I'm not that excited... o.o
 10%  [ 3 ]
Royal you need help...
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 30

mot
admin

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2024 2:44 am    Post subject:

I've just spent an evening playing and it's pretty cool.
Somnilocus

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2024 8:32 am    Post subject:

Yep I've always been a Playstation and Nintendo gal meself... But I've had the chance to play the PS3 and it's reeeeeeally nothing special... in fact, I prefer the PS2 design, and, so far, they really haven't made an advance as far as gameplay/graphics go that's significant enough to make me go out and spend my cash on it (especially when that s**t is much better spent on CJing ).

But, was visiting my dad recently, and he had an Xbox 360... it was better than sex, my friends. Assassin's Creed, Gears of War, Viva Pinata, and Guitar Hero.. I am addicted. I played that s**t for 16 hours straight, and oh, how I miss it...
Kingsid3

Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2024 9:25 am    Post subject:

I'm not to botherd really,don't have a Xbox 360 i play my pc most of the time and MMO's don't interest me.Waste of money to buy a 360 when from the price you can get a good computer custom built by yourself with better graphics.
sylver_cat

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2024 11:36 am    Post subject:

- Be aware, this is a bragging post -

I'm kind of always a little late on those news since I drastically stopped playing videogames, but....

I learned yesterday Assassin's Creed has been made 100% in Montreal by Ubisoft

I love my city... so proud! It took them 4 years, more then an 150 poeple working on (and at least 40 programming engineers in it) and you know what's the most exiting?

...Ubisoft building used to be on the corner of my street in my old flat ^.^
Spazzle

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2024 1:58 pm    Post subject:

Thats very kool Sylver Cat! Gloucesters only claim to fame is it was visited by a Dr Foster a few years back. There was a nasty incident with a puddle though and he vowed never to return. We all wait in hope

I sooo cant wait to play this game! Me and my hubby are saving up to get the offer from Game - 360, Assasins Creed and Halo 3 for £260. Weve already bought one ages ago but it got the ring of death bout 6 months ago I loved Fear for the 360 - slow mo - ooooooohhhhhhhhh ssssshhhhhh*****ttttttttt!!!!! Portal is awesome too.
For anyone that hasnt checked it out go to gamespot.com and watch the episodes of 'on the spot' or 'button mashing' - those guys are so frikin hillarious and the episodes go all the way back to 2024 so theres loooads to watch!
Anyone played Crysis yet? That game is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came across this and thought it was pretty cool:

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?
Royal

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2024 4:27 pm    Post subject:

sylver_cat wrote:
- Be aware, this is a bragging post -

I'm kind of always a little late on those news since I drastically stopped playing videogames, but....

I learned yesterday Assassin's Creed has been made 100% in Montreal by Ubisoft :D

I love my city... so proud! It took them 4 years, more then an 150 poeple working on (and at least 40 programming engineers in it) and you know what's the most exiting?

...Ubisoft building used to be on the corner of my street in my old flat ^.^

It's common knowledge that the only people who can make videogames as well as the Japanese can are the Canadians *nods*
PorcuBrine
Chitter-chattering, wee magical heather bear

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2024 4:40 pm    Post subject:

Don't forget that Rockstar games are based in Edinburgh, many an hour has been wasted causing mindless destruction in GTA

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE
paradox
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

Posted: Sat Nov 24, 2024 8:31 pm    Post subject:

[quote="Royal"]
It's common knowledge that the only people who can make videogames as well as the Japanese can are the Canadians *nods*[/quote]

yeah, but Microsoft built the 360. so US>Canada. after all, without the 360, Assassin's Creed would be a PS3 only game.

Spazzle, send the broken one to Microsoft. if it's still under the (i think 2 year) warranty, they'll fix it for free.

I WANT TO PLAY RATCHET AND CLANK!!! but i don't have a PS3
Somnilocus

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2024 6:18 am    Post subject:

Quote:

yeah, but Microsoft built the 360. so US>Canada. after all, without the 360, Assassin's Creed would be a PS3 only game.

And that would be a bad thing...? P: Come on, we have nothing, let us have this tiny victory.
sylver_cat

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2024 11:30 am    Post subject:

Quote:
we have nothing

What are you talking about, nothing? I don't really know about the english side of canada (yeah, I know, you can throw me rocks) but we have lots and lots of stuff to be proud of! Like, most commun exemple, Le Cirque du Soleil, Céline Dion, Michel Tremblay, hockey game... and on the less commun exemple: we have the biggest number of inventers and enginneers by population, our homosexual theater is renowned worldwide (well, used to be a couple of decates ago), we are still survirving winter up north, gots lots of spaaaaaccceee, wood industry, water, much much water.....

and Ontario's got the black squirrel, wich is very important for me

That's what I can think about right now but I'm pretty sure there's a lot more. And I know some of these are not extremely worldwide renowned (or other places got it better then us), but I'm still very proud of my country

Peace and Love
PorcuBrine

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2024 1:19 pm    Post subject:

I'm not sure you should be too quick to claim Celine Dion though On the other hand you do have Leonard Cohen and Arcade Fire

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE
sylver_cat

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2024 10:28 pm    Post subject:

I am claiming Céline Dion..... la la la la la

And I'm asking my wikipedia friend to back me

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celine_Dion
PorcuBrine

Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2024 10:52 pm    Post subject:

I'm just saying, I'm not sure how proud you should be of Celine Dion...

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE
paradox
The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2024 12:04 am    Post subject:

[quote="PorcuBrine"]I'm not sure you should be too quick to claim Celine Dion though On the other hand you do have Leonard Cohen and Arcade Fire[/quote]

you beat me to it. i want to stone her for her AC/DC cover (read: mockery)
Somnilocus

Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2024 2:03 am    Post subject:

Quote:
What are you talking about, nothing? I don't really know about the english side of canada (yeah, I know, you can throw me rocks) but we have lots and lots of stuff to be proud of!

Roffle, I was joking. We have Terrance and Philip, after all.

Quote:
you beat me to it. i want to stone her for her AC/DC cover (read: mockery)

No worries, most Canadians want to as well.. not for the AC/DC cover, just in general.
       ContactJuggling.org Forum Index -> Random threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3
Jump to: