ContactJuggling.org Forum Index ContactJuggling.org
Half dance, half juggling, half mime, half magic....I'm a contact juggler, not a mathematician

Profile  Search  Memberlist  FAQ  Usergroups
Juggling on the lawn

View previous topic :: View next topic  
natellia

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2024 7:45 pm    Post subject: Juggling on the lawn

About a month ago, I was practicing juggling and poi out on my school's lawn, and we had a bunch of people visiting, and one of the teachers was like "hey, can I film this awesome thing you're doing?" So of course I said yes.

It's not an actual performance video, unfortunately, but at least it's something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MGaztk7hsk
dzi3lak

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2024 10:16 pm    Post subject:

real nice ^^ i was thinking what you have on your headphones
natellia

Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2024 10:20 pm    Post subject:

you know, I wish I remembered... >.<
Cannonballjames

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2024 6:04 am    Post subject:

Hey there! Didn't know you were here, though you've been around a lot longer than me. Nice work! I'm looking to bump up from 2.5" to either 2.75 or 3" for my multisphere work. I really like the look of 3", I just need to get used to it, its a bit of a jump. But I can do a reeeealy slow 4 ball palmspin with bocce balls, so I know 3's won't be an issue if I put some time to it. Must say, you look a little different un-gypsified... hehe. I've got a vid I shot of practicing to see where I needed to focus on back over a month ago, and I'm working on a new little one with some newer stuff, including some performance snippets from my work at the Branson Landing in my gypsie/pirate outfit. It'll be pretty sweet, where I perform there's a fire and water show going on behind me. Anyway, great to see you on here, I think you're the first of the KC sp'ers I've seen on it.
natellia

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2024 6:42 am    Post subject:

Hi! Yeah, I don't really post much, just kind of lurk about. ^^ (Kevin and Joe are on here too)

funny, I'm actually thinking of getting a set of 2.75" spheres so I can do more stuff with multiball than I can with the 3" ones.
Cannonballjames

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2024 6:52 am    Post subject:

I saw kittie, I think I saw kevin, haven't seen joe that I know of... but I may have and just don't know the name and no picture to recognize. I would think my hands are at least a little bigger than yours, so I think 3's would look best if I can get comfortable with them. Do you have a renspace.com account? I know joe set one up and I'm on there too. Oh, what campus are you at btw? I recommend a road trip to Branson... its pretty this time of year. Oh, and there's this really cool store downtown that has spheres... It would be sweet to get the whole crew down here sometime. Probably my least favorite thing about faires is making friends then only seeing them for a few weekends a year.
Twisthem488
Holder of the Titanium Spork

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2024 7:57 am    Post subject:

I'd be quite surprised if you haven't seen me around I do post quite a lot, or at least used to. I also contacted you on renspace and tribe :p I'm Twisthem488 pretty much everywhere.

I want some 3" to start multisphere
he4rty

Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2024 8:59 am    Post subject:

Very Nice, really enjoyed it.

I would say keep fingers closed when doing the enigma, but other than that great vid.
       ContactJuggling.org Forum Index -> Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: