New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re:
Author: mdamelio 
Date:   06-12-02 18:16

That is very true, I think with cj just like other forms of juggling, you have those that have a small tool box of tricks but they look like masters when doing them, then you have others that have "nailed" many tricks but don't really have the fluidity down because they are moving on to other tricks too fast. Then you have the cjers who learned a few tricks didn't work much on them and then left cj all together. That brings us to the last cjer, these are the freaks like Daniel and Greg, and Owen, and Ian if I've heard right. These guys have lots of tricks, and they are VERY smooth. Of course that's not all of the freaks, but that gives a point of reference. And I think how you tackle cj is completely personal, there's nothing wrong with any of the types, except for maybe those that abandon it after a few tricks :P, but hey to each his own. But to make a long story short I completely understand where you are coming from.

~Mickey

Reply To This Message  |  Forum List  |  Flat View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Lance's Lodi routine  new
Brad 06-12-02 17:46 
 Re:  new
mdamelio 06-12-02 18:16 
Lance Coombes 06-12-02 19:06 
GReg 06-12-02 21:51 
mdamelio 06-12-02 23:36