New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: palm spining with body rolling
Author: Robin Spehar 
Date:   05-29-02 20:05

Agreed, Michael.
While they both do have a different asthetic they really still are the same thing I believe. Balls are, well, rolling on your body. Be it smaller circles on the palms or large broad rolls on the arms and so on. Shifty says you're doing a stack in one hand, rolling the top ball into a chest roll while switching the remaing three to the other hand and then recombining the now chest rolled ball to the top of the stack now in the opposite hand than the original. Riiiight could I have made than anymore confusing. Anyway this is something I've been _working_ on recently. I have been doing a move for a while now that incorporates a stack in say the left hand, rolling the top ball off to the right hand and up to an outside elbow stall, then to inside elbow, back to outside elbow, then down for couple of butterflies before replacing on the stack. While this is all going on the remaining three balls continue to spin and flip. Really quite a nice move. Eventually I want to get it from the outside elbow all the way around to the left hand as the three from the left trickle over to the right, much like my confusing description above. I agree-- rolls and spins are like chocolate and peanut butter. Two great tastes...
Cheers,
Robin

Reply To This Message  |  Forum List  |  Flat View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 palm spining with body rolling  new
michael glenn 05-29-02 18:12 
 Re: palm spining with body rolling  new
Robin Spehar 05-29-02 20:05 
 Palm and body  new
Rich Shumaker 05-29-02 21:22 
 Re: Palm and body  new
mdamelio 05-29-02 22:01 
 Re: Palm and body  new
Robin Spehar 05-30-02 00:18 
 Re: palm spining with body rolling  new