New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 mime
Author: seb 
Date:   05-18-02 01:24

hello all, i have just recently began to get really into mime and combining it with cj.. i was wondering if anyone else did this and also i was hoping that someone might know of a mime site that is a similar in nature to this one...
thanks
seb

Reply To This Message

Re: mime
Author: silver 
Date:   05-18-02 07:38

yes...and no

Reply To This Message

Author: seb 
Date:   05-18-02 08:47

haha, short but sweet aye silver. hmm well hopefully il see you on aim sometime soon so i can chat you up about it.
seb

Reply To This Message

Author: wells 
Date:   05-23-02 02:03

I do that
http://mrstatue.com

Reply To This Message

Author: =Eric 
Date:   05-28-02 06:36

Several street performers do a statue routine, and "break" with thirty seconds of contact juggling. One in Portland and sometimes one in SF near Pier 39, that I know of. "Granit" and "silver" statues, respectively.

Mime and other art forms that use isolation techniques (tai chi, break dancing) lend themselves nicely to CJ. There are two 10-second shots of great robot-dance moves with CJ basketballs in the movie White Men Can't Jump. Worth renting just for that, especially if you can dub it.

=Eric

Reply To This Message

Forum List  |  Threaded View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    its all possibe ,,if your mind can physically do it ..the body will mentally follow!!!.