New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Hey Remy #2
Author: Ryan 
Date:   05-27-02 17:12

Do you and Greg want to teach the contact workshop in Seattle this year. I was thinking of teaching it myself, but if you two are there you probably would make a better job of it.

later
ryan

Reply To This Message

Re: Hey Remy #2
Author: Floater 
Date:   05-27-02 17:44

Hey Ryan
I live in Portland and would be really interested in going to a contact juggling workshop. When and where is it?

Reply To This Message

Author: remy 
Date:   05-27-02 18:48

ryan...
Oddly enough, we were in seattle over the weekend and we were just talking about this last night...we'd love to. I'll make sure that greg still wants to, but we probably will....see you in seattle...
rem

Reply To This Message

Author: Ryan 
Date:   05-27-02 19:26

Floater, the workshop is going to be a part of the Seattle juggling festival at the end of june. I would recomment heading to the Reed college juggling club for some contact juggling help. Remy or one of the other portland jugglers should be able to give you more info.

I have the festival organizer's email, and I sent it to Greg as well, so contact him if you are into it :)

Reply To This Message

Author: Brad 
Date:   05-27-02 19:40

Floater, who are you? Another Portland CJer? Wow. We're like the hotbed of CJ. :)
If you come to the Wednesday night open gym thing at Reed College I'm sure I'll catch you there at some point, I plan to make it as often as I can during the Summer.

Reply To This Message

Author: remy 
Date:   05-28-02 04:22

weds; 7-9 pm, reed college gym, or, weather permitting, the grassy hill on the east side of the gym

rem

Reply To This Message

Author: =Eric 
Date:   05-28-02 06:25

I've been teaching CJ at Reed College since 1991, every Wednesday night, from 7-9 p.m. It's free and it's part of the Portland Jugglers regular gathering. Greg, Owen, and Remy are there when they're in town, and there are a few others who are pretty good too.

=Eric

Reply To This Message

Author: weightless 
Date:   05-28-02 08:28

i know it's off subject, but i really want to move to oregon... what do you guys think of eugene?

Reply To This Message

Author: K'Tesh 
Date:   05-28-02 08:41

Remy,

As another Portland CJer, I'd love to meet you, Greg and Owen, as well as all the other Portland Cjers, but Wednesdays on the Eastside is a problem for me as I am limited to the Bus, and MAX for transit, and I get off work at 6pm and I usually join others for Star Trek.

Sundays (But not this sunday [family obligation]) I'm down at Saturday market usually late. If your down there, please, Say Hi.

Keep on Rolling
K'Tesh {=)

Reply To This Message

Author: Floater 
Date:   05-28-02 19:46

I just recently moved to Portland, and am excited to see that there are so many contact jugglers here. I've been to the Reed college juggling night once so far and had a great time. I met Greg there and was really impressed by his style. I look forward to meeting more of you, and will make it a point to come out to Reed as often as I can. I am also going to start doing some street performance at the Saturday market, so hopefully I'll see all of you around.

Reply To This Message

Author: Marz Kelly 
Date:   05-30-02 00:01

Eugene is cool... in small doses. It is very much a college town. This has some advantages, in that there is always a party to go to, a concert to see, hippies to set afire. However, the annoying bits just keep adding up untill you have to get free... And then you can just go south to California for a visit, or up to Portland and Seattle. Well, hmmm... I guess it isnt really bad at all. I didnt even live there anyway (Though one of my girlfriends did and I might as well have been for 4 months or so.), I lived in Portland.

Anyway, to sum it all up, I think Oregon is a great state and Eugene is a great little town, if a bit cold in the winter. A big plus is the ease with wich one can travel by bicycle (The downside of this is watching your bike all the time to make sure no hippies make off with it. (I know, I know, some of them only looked like hippies and were, in reality, college professors... Oh well.).)

Remember, you can believe me; The truth of what I have just written is obvious when you consider that I am shortly moving to Boston, Mass. Actualy, that dosent appear to solve much of anything. Hmm... Well...

Move to Eugene, if you turn out not to like it you can hunt me down and try to kill me. I am far, far, larger than you. *Grins*

Marz (Tare@boxfrog.com)

Reply To This Message

Forum List  |  Threaded View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    Before CJing, stretch...your ENTIRE body..