New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: Questions about Sphere Play
Author: michael glenn 
Date:   05-20-02 17:19

Hi K'tesh,

I am probably the best person to answer some of your questions about sphereplay. First it sells for $20 + shipping= $25 anywhere in the states.

As of now it is only available in VHS, we are looking into other formats but it won't happen immediatly,

Our web site is under construction and should be launching in a few weeks. We will accept paypal! You can also send us an e-mail if you want to, we can accept a check or CC # and mail it to you directly.
Another possibility is Infinte Illusions carries it too, although we make more money if we do it directly.

As for value, I'm biased, I think it's worth it, but hopefully others will post their opinions. I can tell you that it goes very in depth into 1 sphere. We incorperated my 10 years expereience into the video and I spent 6 years playing with 1 sphere before going to multiples. Also we show 9 other players, who time playing varies.

I hope this was helpful,

Be Well,
Michael

balls of lightning rolled along...

Reply To This Message  |  Forum List  |  Flat View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 Questions about Sphere Play  new
K'Tesh 05-20-02 08:18 
 Re: Questions about Sphere Play  new
michael glenn 05-20-02 17:19 
 Re: Questions about Sphere Play  new
Brad 05-20-02 22:15 
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In 
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    Make the Difficult look easy. And make the easy look beautiful..