New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 CJC2001 Competition VCD
Author: Klas 
Date:   05-16-02 09:23

I recently recived the competition VCD from last years CJC.

The VCD can be bought <a href="http://www.contactjuggling.com/paypal.html">here</a>. You will need a paypal account which can be set up by clicking the paypal logo on the page above.

If you don't know about PayPal, it's a method for paying stuff on the net using your creditcard. It's international, but if you don't live in northen america you're likely to have some problems with it. Nothing that can't be overcome though. It also takes some time (about a week for me) to get the account registered, so you will not be able to buy anything as soon as you sign up.

It took about a week for the VCD to arrive to Sweden after Rich had sent it. It's a ordinary homeburned CD, no printed label, and no fancy packaing, and I think that's fine.

Worked fine in my DVD player. I don't know if VCD uses PAL/NTSC, or if the data is stored in some other format and converted. My TV supports both PAL/NTSC so it doesn't matter for me, but other Europeans may want to investigate this before ordering.

Quality is not great, the VCD format will never give good quality, but this is also filmed in suboptimal lighting conditions. Anyway, it's good enough to see what happends and it's better than the online version.

I think it's well worth the $6.50 (including postage) I paid for it, and I do recomend others to by it aswell.

There's one small change that I would have liked. The CJC animation is nice and I really like having it in the begining, but I would rather not see it between every performance.

Klas

Reply To This Message  |  Forum List  |  Flat View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 CJC2001 Competition VCD  new
Klas 05-16-02 09:23 
 Re: CJC2001 Competition VCD  new
zxenor 05-16-02 14:08 
Klas 05-17-02 07:45 
GReg 05-17-02 22:16 
michael glenn 05-16-02 17:33 
zxenor 05-17-02 02:55 
Dave Z. 05-16-02 21:42 
Arron 05-17-02 14:54 
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In 
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    its all possibe ,,if your mind can physically do it ..the body will mentally follow!!!.