New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 first tip!
Author: Brad 
Date:   05-16-02 09:17

Well I'm here visiting Denmark...yesterday a friend and I are waiting by the Fountain for my brother to show up, so I get out my ball and start practicing, just messing around. This group of kids comes up and starts dropping coins next to me, it was pretty hilarious. Quite a kick! I made 3 kroner and 25 ore, which is almost 50 cents!

Reply To This Message

Re: first tip!
Author: Arron 
Date:   05-16-02 18:52

Hey Brad, you are now officially a professional juggler, ie you have been paid for services rendered. How does it feel? Just kidding man, but thanks for sharing, it has happened to me on occasion too. There is this great thread on www.performers.net, which surveys the strangest things that street performers have ever recieved in their hats while they are putting on a show. If you haven't seen it, go check it out.

Reply To This Message

Re: first tip!
Author: K'Tesh 
Date:   05-20-02 08:21

Congrats Brad... When you get back, gimme a call. Perhaps we can get together with Wells and see about forming a CJ club (there are others who are interested in this besides myself and Wells).

Reply To This Message

Forum List  |  Threaded View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    Acrylics Can be microwaved.