New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 Re: I have always needed some help myself!!
Author: Michael Glenn 
Date:   05-15-02 15:08

Welcome to the wonderfully wierd world of contact juggling/sphereplaying. It's an exciting time to be involved in this emerging art form since there is now a whole community to help you along as well as some really good instructionals.
If you learn well from books and text, then check out CJ by James Earnest as well as the essay section. A ton of info is available.

If you are more like me and learn visually, then watch all the videos on this site and you might want to consider purchasing Contact Juggling part 1 or Sphereplay or both. Between the two videos you will be have enough things to practice for the next few years. However the most important thing you can do is just to play. The sphere is an excellent teacher, if you drop it you did something wrong, if you didn't drop it you did something right. New things will happen by "mistakes", just try to remember what you did.

Good luck,

Michael

balls of lightning rolled along...

Reply To This Message  |  Forum List  |  Flat View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 HELP ME!!!  new
Weado 05-14-02 23:13 
 Re: HELP ME!!!  new
Shifty 05-14-02 23:16 
mdamelio 05-14-02 23:57 
Arron 05-15-02 01:04 
ICU812 05-15-02 02:16 
MattMaan 05-15-02 02:23 
 I have always needed some help myself!!  new
Rich Shumaker 05-15-02 02:48 
 Re: I have always needed some help myself!!  new
Michael Glenn 05-15-02 15:08 
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In 
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    Balance your muscles.