New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In  Previous Message  |  Next Message 
 so long, and thanks for all the fish...
Author: remy 
Date:   05-15-02 05:41

hey everybody...
It's been great hanging around on the web with you all for the last 4 months, but I'm moving back to portland OR tomorrow morning...no internet access for a while...So in just about 12 hours I'll be saying goodbye to the site for some as of yet undetermined amount of time.
I just wanted to say goodbye and thanks to everybody here--I spent a lot of time here and had the chance to talk with almost everyone I've seen post at some point. I definitely hope to see some of you at the festivals this summer :) and at CJC...
So anyway, to everyone I've ever posted to/been posted at by, met in the chat room, or talk to almost daily via AIM (mickey, shifty, tin man, scarecrow, I think I'll miss you most of all (tee hee)...)Thanks for all the pointers, arguments, Ideas, and for putting up with my ranting, which, everybody knows, can go on for pages and pages.
anyway, till we meet again...If any of you are living in or plan on heading out to portland, drop me a line (hopefully, I'll be getting my emails printed or something) rholwick@hotmail.com or remi@reed.edu...
take care of yourselves...and try not to drop them beautiful 4" acrylics from your temple to your toes--or, even worse, the uneven, rough cement...toes heal, after all... :)
oh hey, shifty, before I start packing my last suitcase--the white stuff in thai iced tea IS sweetened condensed milk! HA!! And the first day of the IJA (monday) is all FREE ADMISSION, so you don't have to be stranded at the back fence. lol

aloha,
remy

Reply To This Message  |  Forum List  |  Flat View  Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Topics Author  Date
 so long, and thanks for all the fish...  new
remy 05-15-02 05:41 
 Re: so long, and thanks for all the fish...  new
Ryan 05-15-02 17:03 
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In 
 Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

message board by phorum.org

Contact Juggling

• el
  • pt
  • dot org

sponsored by
    Infinite Illusions
    Once you get good. . . .Break the rules.