forum
FAQ
events
Valid XHTML 1.0
Valid CSS
Get a Signature Move
this site is sponsored by Infinite Illusions

General
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Submitting moves
Author: Shifty 
Date:   03-24-02 07:04

Not that you are all dieing to submit moves, But I figured I would point out that you will not be able to do so for the next few days. Kae has to figure out what is wrong with the server. So just hold off on that torrent of moves yall are just freaking out waiting to send in. It will be up hopefully soon.

S

Why, yes, these are balls in my pocket. And I'm also happy to see you.
Reply To This Message

Re: Submitting moves
Author: Brad 
Date:   03-24-02 07:14

Oh man, and I was finally working on a plethora of them!

Actually I think I do have a couple moves that I could submit, gotta record them first though.
Reply To This Message

Author: Shifty 
Date:   04-02-02 00:26

Smacked to the top of the list considering the page is still down, and people are asking me why their moves havnt been posted.

S

Why, yes, these are balls in my pocket. And I'm also happy to see you.
Reply To This Message

Author: Kae Verens 
Date:   04-02-02 12:06

I'm still not sure why the various submissions pages aren't working, and do not have the time to properly tackle teh question, but I'm working on an addition to the moves page which will allow external files to be linked (ie; the image will not need to be uploaded - just linked). This will help lots, I think.

Meanwhile - have a nice new theme - called "styles" - check your profiles page (some trouble with Netscape, but I'll fix it...).

Kae
Reply To This Message

Re:
Author: mdamelio 
Date:   04-02-02 18:28

Hey Kae I like the new skin, my only complaint is that it makes it a little hard to read long posts, it get's taxing on the eyes. But it looks good.

~Mickey
Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

this site is ©2001 Kae Verens. extracts may not be used unless permission is granted. images & text are © their submitters.