forum
FAQ
events
Valid XHTML 1.0
Valid CSS
Sleep on it
this site is sponsored by Infinite Illusions

General
 New Topic  |  Go to Top  |  Go to Topic  |  Search  |  Log In   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 
 Publicity Headshots (cheap)
Author: David Kaplan 
Date:   03-21-02 03:56

Hey, If you are looking to get some pretty good looking headshots, but don't want to shell out $200+ I have a pretty good tip.
Background: I have a few auditions coming up, one for a ren faire, and some other misc ones.
The catch- they want headshots.
The problem-Professional headshots and publicity photos cost at LEAST $200 for a professional photographer.
The solution- Sears! Yes, the place we all went to get our pictures taken when we were 5 years old.
If you just do what YOU want to do, and pose how YOU want to pose, their pictures can actually come out quite well. If you dont believe me, check out "3 balls" in the gallery section. If you want to see how some of the other head shots came out, look here--> http://tinyurl.com/1hb
Tell me that's not a great picture... Come on... I dare you
-David Kaplan
Reply To This Message

Re: Publicity Headshots (cheap)
Author: ICU812 
Date:   03-21-02 04:08

pretty swank pics.

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit."
-Aristotle
Reply To This Message

Re: Publicity Headshots (cheap)
Author: michael glenn 
Date:   03-21-02 07:07

Hi ya David,

Those picts look nice, hopefully they will get you a bunch of work. I've just been putting together a promotional video, and am auditioning for gigs and such.

Good luck!

Michael

play on...
Reply To This Message
 Threaded View   Newer Topic  |  Older Topic 

Reply To This Message
 Your Name:
 Your E-mail:
 Subject:
E-mail replies to this thread, to the address above.

this site is ©2001 Kae Verens. extracts may not be used unless permission is granted. images & text are © their submitters.